- Treat - Text REtrieval and Annotation Toolkit, definitely the most comprehensive toolkit I’ve encountered so far for Ruby
- Ruby Linguistics - Linguistics is a framework for building linguistic utilities for Ruby objects in any language. It includes a generic language-independent front end, a module for mapping language codes into language names, and a module which contains various English-language utilities.
- Stemmer - Expose libstemmer_c to Ruby
- Ruby Wordnet - This library is a Ruby interface to WordNet
- Raspel - raspell is an interface binding for ruby
- UEA Stemmer - Ruby port of UEALite Stemmer - a conservative stemmer for search and indexing
- Twitter-text-rb - A library that does auto linking and extraction of usernames, lists and hashtags in tweets
- Ruby Machine Learning - Some Machine Learning algorithms, implemented in Ruby
- Machine Learning Ruby
- jRuby Mahout - JRuby Mahout is a gem that unleashes the power of Apache Mahout in the world of JRuby.
- CardMagic-Classifier - A general classifier module to allow Bayesian and other types of classifications.
- rsruby - Ruby - R bridge
- data-visualization-ruby - Source code and supporting content for my Ruby Manor presentation on Data Visualisation with Ruby
- ruby-plot - gnuplot wrapper for ruby, especially for plotting roc curves into svg files
- plot-rb - A plotting library in Ruby built on top of Vega and D3.
- scruffy - A beautiful graphing toolkit for Ruby
- Glean - A data management tool for humans
- Big Data For Chimps
- Listof - Community based data collection, packed in gem. Get list of pretty much anything (stop words, countries, non words) in txt, json or hash. Demo/Search for a list
- ahaz - ahaz: Regularization for semiparametric additive hazards regression
- arules - arules: Mining Association Rules and Frequent Itemsets
- bigrf - bigrf: Big Random Forests: Classification and Regression Forests for Large Data Sets
- bigRR - bigRR: Generalized Ridge Regression (with special advantage for p >> n cases)
- bmrm - bmrm: Bundle Methods for Regularized Risk Minimization Package
- Boruta - Boruta: A wrapper algorithm for all-relevant feature selection
- bst - bst: Gradient Boosting
- C50 - C50: C5.0 Decision Trees and Rule-Based Models
- caret - Classification and Regression Training: Unified interface to ~150 ML algorithms in R.
- caretEnsemble - caretEnsemble: Framework for fitting multiple caret models as well as creating ensembles of such models.
- Clever Algorithms For Machine Learning
- CORElearn - CORElearn: Classification, regression, feature evaluation and ordinal evaluation
- CoxBoost - CoxBoost: Cox models by likelihood based boosting for a single survival endpoint or competing risks
- Cubist - Cubist: Rule- and Instance-Based Regression Modeling
- e1071 - e1071: Misc Functions of the Department of Statistics (e1071), TU Wien
- earth - earth: Multivariate Adaptive Regression Spline Models
- elasticnet - elasticnet: Elastic-Net for Sparse Estimation and Sparse PCA
- ElemStatLearn - ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples from the book: "The Elements of Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction" by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani and Jerome Friedman Prediction" by Trevor Hastie, Robert Tibshirani and Jerome Friedman
- evtree - evtree: Evolutionary Learning of Globally Optimal Trees
- fpc - fpc: Flexible procedures for clustering
- frbs - frbs: Fuzzy Rule-based Systems for Classification and Regression Tasks
- GAMBoost - GAMBoost: Generalized linear and additive models by likelihood based boosting
- gamboostLSS - gamboostLSS: Boosting Methods for GAMLSS
- gbm - gbm: Generalized Boosted Regression Models
- glmnet - glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models
- glmpath - glmpath: L1 Regularization Path for Generalized Linear Models and Cox Proportional Hazards Model
- GMMBoost - GMMBoost: Likelihood-based Boosting for Generalized mixed models
- grplasso - grplasso: Fitting user specified models with Group Lasso penalty
- grpreg - grpreg: Regularization paths for regression models with grouped covariates
- h2o - A framework for fast, parallel, and distributed machine learning algorithms at scale -- Deeplearning, Random forests, GBM, KMeans, PCA, GLM
- hda - hda: Heteroscedastic Discriminant Analysis
- Introduction to Statistical Learning
- ipred - ipred: Improved Predictors
- kernlab - kernlab: Kernel-based Machine Learning Lab
- klaR - klaR: Classification and visualization
- lars - lars: Least Angle Regression, Lasso and Forward Stagewise
- lasso2 - lasso2: L1 constrained estimation aka ‘lasso’
- LiblineaR - LiblineaR: Linear Predictive Models Based On The Liblinear C/C++ Library
- LogicReg - LogicReg: Logic Regression
- Machine Learning For Hackers
- maptree - maptree: Mapping, pruning, and graphing tree models
- mboost - mboost: Model-Based Boosting
- medley - medley: Blending regression models, using a greedy stepwise approach
- mlr - mlr: Machine Learning in R
- mvpart - mvpart: Multivariate partitioning
- ncvreg - ncvreg: Regularization paths for SCAD- and MCP-penalized regression models
- nnet - nnet: Feed-forward Neural Networks and Multinomial Log-Linear Models
- oblique.tree - oblique.tree: Oblique Trees for Classification Data
- pamr - pamr: Pam: prediction analysis for microarrays
- party - party: A Laboratory for Recursive Partytioning
- partykit - partykit: A Toolkit for Recursive Partytioning
- penalized - penalized: L1 (lasso and fused lasso) and L2 (ridge) penalized estimation in GLMs and in the Cox model
- penalizedLDA - penalizedLDA: Penalized classification using Fisher's linear discriminant
- penalizedSVM - penalizedSVM: Feature Selection SVM using penalty functions
- quantregForest - quantregForest: Quantile Regression Forests
- randomForest - randomForest: Breiman and Cutler's random forests for classification and regression
- randomForestSRC - randomForestSRC: Random Forests for Survival, Regression and Classification (RF-SRC)
- rattle - rattle: Graphical user interface for data mining in R
- rda - rda: Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis
- rdetools - rdetools: Relevant Dimension Estimation (RDE) in Feature Spaces
- REEMtree - REEMtree: Regression Trees with Random Effects for Longitudinal (Panel) Data
- relaxo - relaxo: Relaxed Lasso
- rgenoud - rgenoud: R version of GENetic Optimization Using Derivatives
- rgp - rgp: R genetic programming framework
- Rmalschains - Rmalschains: Continuous Optimization using Memetic Algorithms with Local Search Chains (MA-LS-Chains) in R
- rminer - rminer: Simpler use of data mining methods (e.g. NN and SVM) in classification and regression
- ROCR - ROCR: Visualizing the performance of scoring classifiers
- RoughSets - RoughSets: Data Analysis Using Rough Set and Fuzzy Rough Set Theories
- rpart - rpart: Recursive Partitioning and Regression Trees
- RPMM - RPMM: Recursively Partitioned Mixture Model
- RSNNS - RSNNS: Neural Networks in R using the Stuttgart Neural Network Simulator (SNNS)
- RWeka - RWeka: R/Weka interface
- RXshrink - RXshrink: Maximum Likelihood Shrinkage via Generalized Ridge or Least Angle Regression
- sda - sda: Shrinkage Discriminant Analysis and CAT Score Variable Selection
- SDDA - SDDA: Stepwise Diagonal Discriminant Analysis
- SuperLearner and subsemble - Multi-algorithm ensemble learning packages.
- svmpath - svmpath: svmpath: the SVM Path algorithm
- tgp - tgp: Bayesian treed Gaussian process models
- tree - tree: Classification and regression trees
- varSelRF - varSelRF: Variable selection using random forests
- XGBoost.R - R binding for eXtreme Gradient Boosting (Tree) Library
- Optunity - A library dedicated to automated hyperparameter optimization with a simple, lightweight API to facilitate drop-in replacement of grid search. Optunity is written in Python but interfaces seamlessly to R.
- ggplot2 - A data visualization package based on the grammar of graphics.
- ScalaNLP - ScalaNLP is a suite of machine learning and numerical computing libraries.
- Breeze - Breeze is a numerical processing library for Scala.
- Chalk - Chalk is a natural language processing library.
- FACTORIE - FACTORIE is a toolkit for deployable probabilistic modeling, implemented as a software library in Scala. It provides its users with a succinct language for creating relational factor graphs, estimating parameters and performing inference.
- MLlib in Apache Spark - Distributed machine learning library in Spark
- Scalding - A Scala API for Cascading
- Summing Bird - Streaming MapReduce with Scalding and Storm
- Algebird - Abstract Algebra for Scala
- xerial - Data management utilities for Scala
- simmer - Reduce your data. A unix filter for algebird-powered aggregation.
- PredictionIO - PredictionIO, a machine learning server for software developers and data engineers.
- BIDMat - CPU and GPU-accelerated matrix library intended to support large-scale exploratory data analysis.
- Wolfe Declarative Machine Learning
- Conjecture - Scalable Machine Learning in Scalding
- brushfire - Distributed decision tree ensemble learning in Scala
- ganitha - scalding powered machine learning
- adam - A genomics processing engine and specialized file format built using Apache Avro, Apache Spark and Parquet. Apache 2 licensed.
- bioscala - Bioinformatics for the Scala programming language
- BIDMach - CPU and GPU-accelerated Machine Learning Library.
- Figaro - a Scala library for constructing probabilistic models.
- H2O Sparkling Water - H2O and Spark interoperability.